Nortel WLAN 2211 Handset Features
- Designed for use as a premises-based device, the WLAN Handset 2211 telephony capabilities are fully integrated with Nortel Communication Server platforms
- Delivers high quality voice communication over standards-based IEEE 802.11b Wireless LAN infrastructures
- Helps improve mobility, responsiveness and productivity of employees as they move across the facility or campus
- WLAN handset supports advanced telephony features and functionality similar to the Nortel IP Phone 1140E or IP Phone 2004 desksets
- Ease of use with minimal training via familiar Nortel IP Telephony feature usage and provisioning
- Available Push-to-Talk functionality with up to eight discrete channels for real-time group communication
- Selection of WLAN handset accessories (i.e. desktop/group chargers, configuration cradle, headset, belt clip and carry cases) call us for more info.