HPE Aruba Networking AP-505 (RW) Dual Radio 2×2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP
Incredible Efficiency with Wi-Fi 6
- The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points support the Wi-Fi 6 standard, including features such as orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), bi-directional Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and Target Wait Time (TWT).
- Patented RF optimization technologies like ClientMatch have also been enhanced with Wi-Fi 6 awareness to group Wi-Fi 6-capable client devices together for optimized network utilization.
- The Aruba 500 Series also supports AirSlice, a unique capability that enhances OFDMA with SLA-grade application assurance from the access point to the client device.
Infrastructure Designed with Flexibility in Mind
- The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points can be deployed in either controller-less or controller-based mode, depending on enterprise requirements.
- This product can be managed locally, in the cloud with Aruba Central, or through a converged multivendor on-premises solution with Aruba AirWave.
- It also comes with Intelligent Power Monitoring to enable or disable AP features based on available PoE power from a network switch.
IoT Platform Capabilities
- The Aruba 500 Series Wireless Access Points have the ability to support up to 256 associated clients per Wi-Fi radio – ideal for organizations deploying Wi-Fi connected IoT devices.
- Supports Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee® wireless protocols through an integrated IoT radio, and third-party expansion with an integrated USB port.
- Features improved client visibility with integrated device profiling, and the option for advanced insights when integrated with ClearPass Policy Manager or ClearPass Device Insight.